Style • 01

Friday, July 31, 2015






Style & Photography by Floren Lau

I once heard someone say,
If you don't change you do not grow,
But I waved the thought away,
For who were they to think they know,
I'd always stayed the same,
A heart that thrived within the cold,
And I had no desire to change,
At least that's what I had been told.
But deep within my mind,
A thought grew slowly, bit by bit,
Until I felt trapped in my skin,
For it no longer seemed to fit,
There's a whole world sitting out there,
Changing every single day,
That proves it's nothing to be scared of,
If you do it the right way,
For a day afraid to turn to night,
Will miss the silver moon,
And a flower that refuses to change,
Will never get to bloom,
I had thought I was a thorn bush,
Only good for snagging clothes,
But if you do not dare to change,
You'll never find out you're a rose.

-E.H (via pinterest)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe