Outfit Diary | Ms. Librarian

Thursday, August 06, 2015


Side note: This post have been drafting like forever!  *please slap me*

Nowadays, wearing a cartoon outfits is no longer a child's privilege. You can rock any cartoon outfit easily without looking so "childish". And it seems like everyone is wearing them now! (Ok maybe not everyone) But still, you can give out a fun vibe from it. I'm wearing a peanut snoopy tops given by my boss's wife which I believe she got from Universal Studio Singapore. You can totally go check them out if you're interested. Though I'm not so sure if there's any there since this is from last December ....... (*face palm) Need to go on a date with the books at library, or perhaps your mom ask you a favour to help her buy some groceries, you can totally look presentable yet fun without breaking out your mind to think what should you wear. I got ya covered (winks*teehee)

xo.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe