Outfit Diary | That Denim Girl

Tuesday, July 28, 2015




Denim x Denim definitely is one of the trending style right now. Like whoever would have gone wrong with this! This style is so freaking cute! 

Okay, back to my story. I just went to hair saloon last weekend and asked the stylist to trim off all the damage hair. Boooo. My hair :"( And so, my hair is shorter but not that short and oh well. It's actually really not that short. I was kind of thinking back then that maybe someday when I'm brave enough I would have just cut  short my hair. Every time when I saw people whoever is having a nice short haircut/hairstyle, I was so freaking envy!  

(Side note: I don't know you but I have that feeling that if I didn't have a nice and long hair I felt like I'm overpower by other people. That's probably just me. Sigh)

xo.
Flor.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe