Dancing in the Woods

Friday, January 22, 2016

"There." She said.
"Come with me. Let me show you something."

Holding his hand, she lead him into the woods.

"What're we doing here?" Out of curiosity, he asked.

"Loosen shit up." She grinning.

Slowly, she untie his tie. Take out her iPod. Take off her cardigan.
Still wondering, but he decided to just shut up and watched what is she going to do.

"Hmph. Okay this is my current favorite. You're going to like it." 
Still grinning. Like a child when they got their present on Christmas.

Song. She played a song.
She danced. 
Slowly, she walked towards to him.

"Come on." She reach out for his hands.
"Join me." She suggested.

He frowned. "I don't know how to dance."

"Me neither. "She shrugged. "Are you scared of me?"

"No."

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes. But -"

She dragged him towards her. Giggling.
"Then just shut the hell up and follow me, I'll guide you."

She placed his hands on her waist. Her hands on his shoulder. Moving slowly. She then back off for a little bit and swaying her body slowly, moving their hands as the melody behind playing. Slowly, their body are moving in sync. That moment, he felt somewhat different. Something he couldn't describe, but he kind of liked it.

Song after songs.

Almost like forever.

They're dancing in the woods.


Floren Lau
xo.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe