Z E R O

Monday, October 12, 2015



Zero, this light could change to a beginning or an end
From the moment I stop guarding myself, eyes glued to the ground
Aldnoah, lining up nothing but lies that don't fit
Losing track, and tripping on everything of my own accord

As light from shadow and glory
A repetitive sign count of tomorrow's zero hour

Love or die, with nothing more than letters from invisible beams of light,
the place I live or die will be tossed aside
Even if I search for the answer in a place that names don't exist
The rain of life that was disolved into the wind, is now the beginning of tears I can't cast away
But if I can become zero, needing no expectations, no darkness, no end, I'll be at barefoot phrase one

Zero, no matter the song, it only matters how it's lifted out
Whether it's just matter, or will open up for you, 
depends on the chord one a that anyone can choose I,
my lace was tossed aside, along with the shows that wouldn't fit me
As I tried to chase the time that has passed me up... though I never could reach it

Need people resonate with one another
The divided sound giving gain to the rage of tomorrow

Even if I sound them out in words I don't know,
My rail of sunlight is blocked off by a wall, but my blade is only for show and can't break through
But if I can become zero, needing no time, no ego, nothing, I'll be at pharse one of everything

Start/End/Die/Live
Rhythm/AL/Stage/No/Light
Go-Back-No-Yes
Scene One/Rise Again
And Stop/End/Die/Out
It's Show/Rage/No/My mind
Go/Back/One Nine
B Five/Round Two Fight

Aldnoah Zero - A/Z - Mizuki


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe