OOTD | Movie Date

Wednesday, April 29, 2015










The truth is, this crop top was my mom's. It was originally more larger and longer. Some more like a dress. But then she didn't used it anymore so I took it and refashion it to a crop top. I think it has the 90's vibe which I loved it. For a movie date with family or friends this definitely is a go to item. Paired it with a high waisted shorts or comfy leggings and you're good to go! You can even pair it with midi skirt or culottes! This basically can pair with anything! And I just can't get enough of the midi skirt. (Can you feel my love for the midi skirt?) Speaking of midi skirt, you must be wondering where the heck is my midi skirt which I sewed last time. Yeap. I failed it. Guess it's too much for a beginner like me *sobs* I may or may not show you the skirt I made (which turned out to be a disaster)

xo.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wa u turn tat dress into a crop top? Dam impressive !

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe